Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 8: Almost there!


Getting closer! Actually, very close! Today was a wonderfully productive Sunday. Chris and I went to church at 9, went to Starbucks after and read the paper, got a TON of groceries (it's been a while!), then came home and made marshmallows, granola, and rearranged some of our cabinets. Then, when all that was done, it was only 2! So I decided what better to do next than work on the wine label thing! I really got into it, and Chris got into football. Before I knew it, it looked like this:



Only one little corner left! I don't have quite the right sized wine labels left to completely finish, and I'm in desperate need of some more Mod Podge, so this is about as far as I could get for now. I guess in the next week or two I'll have to order some Mod Podge and drink some wine :)

Oh and the picture below is of Simon -- he thought the marshmallow goo was just awesome, and got it everywhere! This is just one of the many unusual places he got marshmallow...


Number of wine labels: Lots! Including Newton Chardonnay from Dan and Cheryl for our anniversary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment